Experience the distinct perspective of medium format photography with the unique 645Z. The 645Z seamlessly combines brilliant build quality, exceptional operability and hyper resolution with 51.4 million effective pixels.
Designed to meet the needs of a wide range of professional photographers, whether in a commercial setting or on the side of a mountain, the 645Z offers class leading speed and response with 3 frames per second continuous shooting and fast image review and transfer.
Experience your photographs first hand with the high-resolution, tiltable, 3.2 inch LCD monitor. Unique in the medium format category, the 645Z allows the capture of beautiful, full HD movies in H.264 compression and 4K Interval shooting with the shallow depth of field only found in medium format cameras.
Capture your subjects in perfect focus using our high-precision SAFOX11 phase-matching autofocus module with 27 focus points, 25 being cross sensors, and working range of -3EV to +18EV. The flexible white balance control and newly added 86,000 pixel RGB metering sensor will guarantee perfect exposure and color accuracy. With nature’s elements taken into account, the extremely durable magnesium alloy body is fully weather sealed and coldproof.
Wireless functionality is brought to life with FLU card SDHC technology for complete remote control; including aperture, shutter speed, ISO, focus points, shutter release and image transfer to web browser compatible devices. Take your photography, from the field to the commercial studio, to the next level with the distinctly brilliant PENTAX 645Z from Ricoh Imaging.
Pentax 645Z Features
- 51.4 effective mega-pixel CMOS sensor: Designed to meet the demands of professional photographers, the 645Z offers a 43.8mm x 32.8mm 51.4 mega-pixel CMOS sensor, which is ideal for ultra-high resolution imaging, exceptionally large printing applications and outstanding cropping flexibility
- Designed for high-speed response with continuous shooting up to 3.0 FPS
- Beautiful, full HD movies (1920 x 1080 pixels/60i/30p) in H.264 recording format and 4K Interval shooting (3840 x 2160 pixels)
- High-precision SAFOX11 phase-matching autofocus module with 27 sensor points and working range of -3EV to +18EV
- PENTAX Real-Time Scene Analysis System with 86,000 pixel RGB light-metering sensor for accurate exposure control and enhanced autofocus capability
- Dependable magnesium alloy body with 76 weather seals built around a diecast aluminum chassis
- High-resolution, tiltable, air-gapless 3.2-inch LCD monitor with approx. 1,037,000 dots
- ISO Sensitivity of 100 to 204800 (EV steps can be set to 1EV, 1/2EV, or 1/3EV)
- Dual SD card slots for memory card flexibility (compatible with SDXC, SDXC UHS-1 speed class in SDR104 bus speed mode
- Flucard and Eye-fi wireless LAN memory cards
- Flexible white balance control, with a newly added Multi-Pattern Auto mode
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) shooting mode, with RAW-format data filing
- HDMI Port
- Compatibility with new D FA autofocus lenses as well as older 645 lenses ensures a wide selection of PENTAX glass for a wide range of photographic applications
- Deep, 14 Bit RAW files in PENTAX PEF and Adobe DNG formats retain great detail in highlight and shadow areas of an image, and offer a high level of flexibility when processing RAW files
- All-glass, trapezoid pentaprism viewfinder with interchangeable focusing screens offers a 98% field of view viewing angle for accurate framing applications
- Mirror dampening hardware applies a braking action to the mirror swing, minimizing the effect of camera shake and noise levels to the image capture process.
- Mirror Lockup function prevents blur caused by the movement of the mirror during the exposure, ensuring the sharpest possible image capture for professional-caliber applications